- ADVANCED BOX: Available Disk Space: Approx. 15GB (Standard HDD) Approx. 629GB (1TB HDD) Communication Protocol: SMB or WebDAV Supported Client PC: Windows (Windows 2000/XP/7/Windows Vista) Concurrent Connections (Max.): SMB: 32, WebDAV: 12 (Active Sessions).
- Support for Dolby Home Theater v4 or Dolby Advanced Audio v2 audio drivers. Looking for audio drivers for Dolby Home Theater® v4, Dolby Advanced Audio™ v2, Windows® 8, or Windows 10? You can find them by visiting the support section of your PC or tablet manufacturer's website.
Select Search automatically for updated driver software. Select Update Driver. If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions. Reinstall the device driver. In the search box on the taskbar, enter device manager, then select Device Manager. This step-by-step guide illustrates how to deploy Active Directory® Group Policy objects (GPOs) to configure Windows Firewall with Advanced Security in Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 R2, and Windows Server 2008.
As featured in:
DS4Windows is a portable program that allows you to get the best experience while using a DualShock 4 on your PC. By emulating a Xbox 360 controller, many more games are accessible.
- Use X360-like input to use the DS4 in more games and have rumble
- Use the touchpad as a mouse or for more actions
- Use sixaxis movement for just as many actions
- Control the Lightbar: turn it off, dynamicly change by battery level, and more
- Map the buttons and sticks to other 360 controls or keyboard actions or macros
- Use profiles to quickly switch between configurations for your controllers
- Automatically switch profiles by when a certain program(s) is launched
- Hold an action to access a new whole set of controls
- Get a reading of how the sticks and sixaxis is working
- Assign a deadzone to both analog sticks, the triggers, and the sixaxis
- Automatically get new updates
- Added an extra precaution to unplug any permanent output devices upon service stop. ViGEmBus should handle this already but just want to make sure.
- Updated Polish translation. Contribution by gregory678
- Changed locking strategy for ControllerSlotManager collection
- Fixed right click disconnect slot index for new sorted list
- Implemented a variant of Two Stage Triggers
- Added Trigger effects presets. Currently only useful for the DualSense controller
- Added averaging gyro calibration upon device connection. Contribution by firodj
- Skip unknown DS4Controls names while loading a profile
- Fixed issue with missingSettings being set for fallback value lookup on Profile load. Constantly re-saved profiles
- Only reset outDevTypeTemp on full profile save. Ensured proper controller image is used in Binding window after clicking Apply in Profile Editor
- Change arrangement of lit LED lights for DualSense controller
- Allow Touchpad Click button passthru with Mouse and Controls mode
- Changed device type settings. Now use device specific (serial) settings. Now saved to ControllerConfigs.xml
- Added check for valid output report types upon DS4 BT device connection. Can revert to using output report 0x11 if needed. Not sure if it will matter
- Ignore output plugin routine and other calls if requested profile file does not exist
- Download zip
- Extract the 2 programs (DS4Windows and DS4Updater) in the zip wherever you please (My Docs, Program Files, etc.)
- Launch DS4Windows
- If not in Program Files, choose where you want to save profiles
- A windows will pop up showing how to install the driver, if not, go to settings and click 'Controller/Driver Setup'
- If you have used SCP's tool in the past, you may need to uninstall the drivers to use the DS4 with bluetooth
- Connect the DS4 via a micro usb or through bluetooth (DS4 Device name: 'Wireless Controller') may need to enter pair code: 0000)
- All should be good to go once you connect the controller, if not restart DS4Windows, or even your computer.
Note: same games work with the DS4 without DS4Windows (however it does use rumble etc.) Games like these can cause double input in menus (ie pressing down on the dpad moves 2 spaces) or the wrong button to do incorrect functions. To solve this, check Hide DS4 in the settings, if you see a warning in the log/text on the bottom, that means you must close said game or client that causes the conflict and reconnect the controller.
Advance Aa-7821 Driver Download For Windows 8.1
- Microsoft .NET 4.5 or higher (needed to unzip the driver and for macros to work properly)
- DS4 Driver (Downloaded & Installed with DS4Windows)
- Microsoft 360 Driver (link inside DS4Windows, already installed on Windows 7 SP1 and higher or if you've used a 360 controller before)
- Sony DualShock 4 (This should be obvious)
- Micro USB cable
- (Optional)Bluetooth 2.1+, via adapter or built in pc (Recommended) (Toshiba's bluetooth & Bluetooth adapaters using CSR currently does not work)