Tech support scams are an industry-wide issue where scammers trick you into paying for unnecessary technical support services. You can help protect yourself from scammers by verifying that the contact is a Microsoft Agent or Microsoft Employee and that the phone number is an official Microsoft global customer service number.
From the developer of ClockworkMod Custom Recovery and DeskSMS comes a new app that allows you to browse the Internet on your computer using your phone’s data connection plan.
Microsoft® ODBC Driver 13.1 for SQL Server® - Windows, Linux, & macOS. The Microsoft ODBC Driver for SQL Server provides native connectivity from Windows, Linux, & macOS to Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Azure SQL Database. Universal ADB Driver is a program developed by Koush, a developer of highly appraised applications such as ClockworkMod Recovery, ROM Manager or Carbon Sync and Backup. This free and simple software will allow us to connect to countless of Android devices on any PC with Windows. Steps to install the Universal ADB Driver. Find ClockworkMod software downloads at CNET Download.com, the most comprehensive source for safe, trusted, and spyware-free downloads on the Web. Trying to install clockworkmod tether on windows 8 laptop but is failing saying tapinstall.exe failed. You must shut off windows 8 driver signing security.
The ClockworkMod Tether app allows you to utilize your mobile data connection plan via USB tethering to browse the Internet on your computer. This app also work for both rooted and non-rooted devices. You also won’t be needing to worry about extra data charges, for the ClockworkMod Tether app works under stealth and avoids detection by mobile carriers.
You will first need to do the following before installing the ClockworkMod Tether app:
- Install a virtual network adapter on your computer. You can the download the installer file for Windows (XP/Vista/7) here. For Linux, you can download it here. For Mac (10.6/10.7) users, download the installer here.
- Download and install the Tether app from the Android Market, or manually install the APK file that you can download from here.
- Enable USB debugging on your mobile phone. To do that you will need to go to Settings > Applications > Development and enable USB debugging. Make sure you also check “Unknown sources” under Settings > Applications.
- Uninstall other tethering apps such as PdaNet before using the ClockworkMod Tether app.
If all are in place, let’s now proceed with installing and setting up tethering on your desktop and mobile device.
- Go to the Android Market and search for ClockworkMod Tether.
- Download and install the ClockworkMod Tether app to your mobile phone. If the app has been removed for your device, manually download and side-install (sideload) the APK file to your device. (See alternate link in Requirements section.)
- Download and install the appropriate virtual network adapter for your computer. (See the links in the Requirements section.)
- After installing, your desktop browser will direct you to the ClockworkMod website. There you will need to find and download the exact ADB driver for your mobile device. The ADB driver allows effective communication between your desktop and your mobile phone.
- Connect your device to your computer via USB cable.
- Open the Tether app on your mobile phone.
- Click the USB logo to start USB Tether.
- Go to your computer and open the Tether app.
- Click Start and wait until Tether is connected.
- If you’re having connection problems, click stop and start the process again until Tether successfully connects.
You’re all done. If you have followed the instructions carefully, you can now browse the Internet on your computer using your phone’s data connection.
You will have at least 14 days free trial to enjoy unlimited tethering using this app. After 14 days, you will be allowed to download only 20 MB a day. You can upgrade to the premium version of the app for US$4.99 if you want to continue enjoying unlimited tethering.
Have you successfully tethered your computer to your phone using ClockworkMod Tether? Or do you use a different solution? If so, what solution do you use?
[2020 Updated] Download USB Drivers for Any Android (Samsung/ Motorola /Sony/ LG/ HTC/ ASUS/ Huawei and others): .Here we are sharing all the latest Android USB Drivers for Windows and Mac. You can download them from the download section below and install them on your PC or Mac
USB Drivers are one of the must-have tools to be installed on your PC or Mac. Because of that, your mobile device interacts with your PC.These work as Bridge between your Phone and your computer. The USB drivers help us to connect our phone to the computer and perform tasks like transferring data, syncing your device with a PC. They help us to connect our Android devices to tools like Odin, Sony Flash tool, and SuperOneClick.
Below, we are sharing the links to USB drivers for most of the popular Android device manufacturers like Samsung, LG, Sony, Google, HTC, Motorola, Dell, etc. These USB drivers are safe to use as they are from their respective manufacturers. All the links are valid and official. We recommend you to download the latest USB drivers[note type=”important”]It is highly recommended to Enable USB debugging on android smartphones before performing any task in the fastboot mode. [/note]
Download USB Drivers for Android
Samsung USB Drivers
|Latest Samsung Drivers||Download|
|Download Latest Samsung Kies||Download|
|Samsung Android ADB Interface Driver v2.9.510.0||Download|
OnePlus USB Drivers
|Latest OnePlus USB Drivers (Windows and Mac)||Download|
For MediaTek VCOM Driver
|MediaTek VCOM MTK Drivers (Updated)||Download|
Clockworkmod Driver Download For Windows 8.1
Motorola USB Driver
|Latest Motorola USB Drivers (Win & Mac)||Download|
Google USB Drivers
|Latest Google USB Drivers||Download|
HTC USB Drivers
|Latest HTC USB Drivers 4.17.0.001||Download|
|HTC Sync Manager||Download|
Sony USB Drivers
|Latest Sony USB Drivers||Download|
|Sony PC Companion||Download|
|Sony Bridge for Mac||Download|
LG USB Drivers
|Latest LG USB Drivers||Download|
|LG Flash and LG UP Tool||Download|
|LG UpperCut Tool||Download|
- LG United Drivers for Verizon Mirror
Dell USB Drivers
|Latest Dell USB Drivers||Download|
Go to the link and choose your mobile device or tablet to download the specific version USB drivers.
Intel Android USB Drivers
|Latest Intell Android USB Drivers||Download|
ZTE USB Drivers
|Latest ZTE USB Drivers||Download|
LeEco USB Drivers
|Latest LeEco USB Drivers||Download|
ASUS USB Drivers
|Download Asus PC suite PC Link (drivers included)||Download|
Huawei USB Drivers
|Latest Huawei USB Drivers||Download (Check below)|
- Download HiSuite (drivers included) Windows Mac
Acer USB Drivers
|Latest Acer USB Drivers||Download|
Sharp USB Drivers
Amazon USB Drivers
|Latest Amazon USB Drivers||Download|
Pantech USB Drivers
|Latest Pantech USB Drivers (PC Suit)||Download|
XIAOMI USB Drivers
- Download Mi Phone Manager (PC Suite) Mirror
Lenovo USB Drivers
|Latest Lenovo USB Drivers||Download|
Micromax USB Drivers
|Latest Micromax USB Drivers||Download|
Video Guide: Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock On Android[note type=”important”]
In case the above drivers do not work for you, do as described below:
- Go to the official site of the manufacturer
- Type the name and model of your device in the search box.
- Select your device and click the Support tab/button.
- You will get the download link for the specific USB Drivers for your device.
- Download the drivers and install onto your computer. [/note]
Clockworkmod Driver Download For Windows 7
If you have any question, feel free to ask in the comment below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out ourAbout Us pageor connect with us ViaTwitter, Facebook, YoutubeorTelegram.