- Download Telemed Driver Tool
- Download Telemed Driver App
- Download Telemed Driver Jobs
- Download Telemed Driver License
- Download Telemed Driver Download
- Download Telemed Driver Software
- Latest development snapshot: This contains the latest features and fixes, but it is not tested as thoroughly as stable releases.
- Download the IDEXX InterLink Application: IDEXX Interlink (267.7MB.exe) Follow the IDEXX InterLink Installation instructions (PDF) to download the IDEXX InterLink application successfully. Complete any additional steps that may be required for your practice management software.
- Download Caduceus Telemed2 for iOS to caduceus Telemed2 Visit Ready. Caduceus Telemed 2 provides a platform through which an employer can provide.
- Alexia Telemed free download - TeleMed, Alexia Clark, Alexia Familia, and many more programs. Drivers License breaks Spotify records. WandaVision review. Showing 1-10 of 39.
- 32-bit applications are supported on both 32/64-bit versions of Windows.
- 64-bit applications are only supported on 64-bit versions of Windows.
- Plus applications running on different operating systems can exchange data between each other through OpenIGTLink.
Supported on Windows 10, Windows 8.1:
- PlusApp-…-Win32: Generic 32-bit release. Executables are 32-bit applications.
- PlusApp-…-Win64: Generic 64-bit release. Executables are 64-bit applications. It can record more frames in memory and reconstruct larger volumes than the 32-bit release but less hardware devices are supported
- PlusApp-…-ThorLabs-Win32: Package to be used for connecting to ThorLabs spectrometers. Requires ThorLabs drivers installed (otherwise Plus applications will fail to start). Executables are 32-bit applications.
- PlusApp-…-Interson-MTC-3.7-Win32: Package to be used for connecting to Interson USB ultrasound probes. Requires Interson USB probe drivers installed (otherwise Plus applications will fail to start). With MicronTracker 3.7 SDK support. Executables are 32-bit applications.
- PlusApp-…-Telemed-Win32: Package to be used for connecting to Telemed Ultrasound systems. Executables are 32-bit applications.
- PlusApp-…-spryTrack-Telemed-Win32: Package to be used for connecting to Telemed Ultrasound systems and to spryTrack. Executables are 32-bit applications.
- PlusApp-…-fusionTrack-Win64: Package to be used for connecting to Atracsys fusionTrack. Executables are 64-bit applications.
Documentation Systems Select the beamformer model Select the beamformer PRODUCTS MicrUs Pro MicrUs SmartUs ArtUs ClarUs OUT OF DATE PRODUCTS Echo Blaster 128 LS 64 LS 128 Select the document Select the document Brochure Data sheet Transducers Manual Download Software Manuals Software Echo Wave II & Drivers Package TELEMED DRIVERS PACKAGE – Official version ECHO. For common, non-chronic health problems like cold & flu, respiratory infections, urinary infections, rashes, poison ivy, and bronchitis, telemedicine is the perfect solution for busy truck drivers because you can speak with a physician or licensed health therapist at any time and anywhere in the United States.
Supported on Windows 10:
- PlusApp-…-Clarius-Win64: Package to be used for connecting to Clarius Ultrasound systems. Executables are 64-bit applications.
Supported on Windows 7 or Windows XP Embedded:
- PlusApp-…-Ultrasonix-5.7-Win32: Package to be used on Ultrasonix systems (running on Windows XP embedded or Windows 7 operating system); running Ultrasonix Exam software version between 5.7.0 and 6.0.2. MicronTracker and Microsoft Media Foundation imaging devices are not supported. Executables are 32-bit applications.
- PlusApp-…-Ultrasonix-6.1-Win32: Package to be used on Ultrasonix systems (running on Windows XP embedded or Windows 7 operating system); running Ultrasonix Exam software version 6.1.1 and later. MicronTracker and Microsoft Media Foundation imaging devices are not supported. Executables are 32-bit applications.
- PlusApp-…-StealthLink-Win32: Package to be used for connecting to Medtronic navigation systems through StealthLink interface on 32/64-bit, Windows 7 and Windows 8 systems. Requires StealthLink license. Package is available on request.
- PlusApp-…-BK-Win32: Package to be used for connecting to BK Ultrasound systems on 32/64-bit, Windows 7 and Windows 8 systems. Requires BK OEM interface license. Package is available on request.
- PlusApp-…-OptiTrack-Telemed-Win32: Package to be used for connecting to Telemed Ultrasound systems and to OptiTrack using Motive 2.0 on 32/64-bit, Windows 7 and Windows 8 systems. Executables are 32-bit applications. Package is available on request.
Mac OS X and Linux:
- Plus can be built and packaged for Linux and Mac OSX operating systems as described in the Developer’s guide. If help is needed, submit an issue on the GitHub project page.
Supported devices in latest development snapshots
|NDI Polaris & Aurora||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Microsoft Media foundation||Y||Y||Y||N||N||Y||Y||N||Y||Y||Y||Y|
- Note: some browsers may indicate that the installers are malicious files. This is a common problem when offering download of executable files (for example see discussion here). If you doubt the safety of a package, download it and before you run it, submit to online malware scanners, such as https://www.metascan-online.com or https://www.virustotal.com/.
- If Plus applications fail to start, install Microsoft Visual Studio redistributable packages:
- MSVCP120.dll missing => install VS2013 redistributable and restart your computer
- MSVCP140.dll missing => install VS2015 redistributable and restart your computer
- Embedded XP requires XP SP3 and Visual Studio 2013 Redistributable x86 installed.
- VCRUNTIME140_1.dll missing => install VS2015-2019 redistributable
What conditions do you treat?
Online Doctor Visit can treat the majority of common medical conditions, however, a small number of cases do require an in-person visit for complete care. For a list of commonly treated ailments, please visit our Conditions page.
How do I get prescription medications?
We are not an online pharmacy, nor do we route any e-prescriptions to online pharmacies. We also do not directly dispense medications. Any e-prescription we issue must be reviewed by and purchased through a pharmacist, in person, at a local pharmacy. Medications cannot be purchased directly or indirectly through Online Doctor Visit. The cost of a consultation with a medical provider does not include any possible expenses toward purchasing medication.
Are there any medications you can’t prescribe?
Download Telemed Driver Tool
Providers do not prescribe elective medications, narcotic pain relievers, or other drugs listed as controlled substances by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency or regulated under state law, including, but not limited to, Tramadol, Carisoprodol, Fiorcet, Pseudoephedrine, and Armodafinil, testosterone and HCG. Controlled substances have the potential for addiction; as such, they must be carefully prescribed, and those using them must be frequently monitored by a physician. Due to the nature of online medicine, we cannot monitor these risks, follow-up on a continual basis, or provide an in-person assessment, so we cannot prescribe these drugs. (You can review the DEA Controlled Substances Schedule if you are interested in a particular prescription and are uncertain if it is listed as a controlled substance.)
Additionally, our providers are prohibited from prescribing certain anticonvulsants such as Gabapentin, anti-anxiety medications, anti-depressants, or any drugs considered to be “elective,” including medications that treat erectile dysfunction, hair loss, and obesity.
Providers generally do not prescribe more than a 90-day refill within a 6-month period.
Do you perform annual check-ups?
Online Doctor Visit should not be considered a replacement for your primary care physician or annual office check-ups.
I have anxiety, ADD, ADHD, or depression. Can you help me?
If you are currently under the care of a health care provider, we may be able to refill your prescription on a temporary basis (as long as the medication is not controlled or otherwise against our prescription policy). If you’re wondering whether you have anxiety or depression, you may speak to one of our providers about symptoms you are experiencing, but we typically cannot start you on a new regimen of medication for the issue since such medications would require monitoring by your primary care physician.
Can you fill out medical forms for me?
Most forms, such as driver’s forms, sports physicals, and handicap assessments, require an in-person exam. We may be able to help you with other forms, but be sure to have as much documentation as possible to share with your provider. You can upload any information you have to your chart before you begin the consultation.
Why does Online Doctor Visit not treat conditions such as erectile dysfunction, hair loss, and weight loss?
These ailments require an in-person consultation and continuous monitoring by your primary care physician due to the side effects of the drugs typically prescribed. However, if you are only interested in receiving medical advice without receiving a prescription, we can certainly discuss your symptoms with you and provide helpful medical advice.
If I am dealing with two conditions at once, can Online Doctor Visit help me with both of these in one consultation?
Yes! At their discretion, providers are capable of treating multiple conditions per consultation, but keep in mind that they reserve the right to advise in-office care as needed for anything that is addressed in a consultation.
Can I order lab tests during a consultation?
Due to the nature of telemedicine and online visits, it is difficult to follow up, obtain results, and interpret lab tests, so we are unable to offer this service at this time. Our providers may suggest following up with your in-person provider to obtain a test, but they cannot order a test on your behalf.
How do I get a record of my consultation with Online Doctor Visit?
You may access and download a copy of your medical provider’s visit summary for your records within Online Doctor Visit’s secure portal.
Do you have a list of commonly prescribed medications?
When medically necessary, Online Doctor Visit providers will electronically prescribe medication to treat your condition. You can then pick up your prescription(s) at the local pharmacy you selected from our database. Some common medications our providers can prescribe are:
Flonase nasal spray
Will my provider be able to refill my prescription?
Our providers will discuss your health history and assess whether a refill is safe at this time or whether it would be more prudent to see your primary care physician in person. The decision to provide a refill, as well as the quantity dispensed, is at the sole discretion of the provider. We cannot start a regimen of maintenance medication, and we will require proof of a recent prescription for all refills (e.g., a photo of your most recent prescription bottle).
Providers also generally cannot increase the initial dosage of a particular medication as suggested by your primary care physician. For your safety, our maximum refill policy is no more than a 90-day refill within a 6-month period. To facilitate refills, be sure to share any information you have about your health history and condition (such as recent lab tests or recent blood pressure readings).
Can Online Doctor Visit providers send prescriptions to Canadian pharmacies?
Unfortunately, no. Our providers are only able to electronically send prescriptions to verified pharmacies within the United States.
Download Telemed Driver App
Can Online Doctor Visit prescribe oxygen tanks, wheelchairs, or durable medical equipment (e.g. scooters, splints)?
Generally, we cannot prescribe these items because they require monitoring, follow-up, and an in-person physical assessment.
Are you able to prescribe referral notes for physical or occupational therapy?
Our providers cannot prescribe or write referral notes.
Can I get birth control pills or another maintenance medication?
Generally, this depends on your history and the provider’s assessment of the risks and benefits to you. If you are currently taking this medication, a provider will discuss your health history and assess whether a refill is safe at this time or whether it would be more prudent to see a provider in person. Our maximum refill policy is 90 days within a 6-month period.
How often is Online Doctor Visit unable to treat a patient?
Less than 5 percent of visits are redirected to in-person care for appropriate evaluation.
Why do I need a webcam?
In some states, a webcam is required by law. Even where it is not law, please be advised that it is at the provider’s discretion as to whether a webcam consultation is necessary. Your provider may feel comfortable treating your condition via a phone-only visit. You may upload pictures to your medical chart for review. If you are unsure of how to do this, one of our coordinators will be happy to assist you.
I am on vacation in a different state. Where should I request my visit?
You should request a consultation in the state where you are physically located at the time of the consultation. Do not request a consultation in your home state if you are not physically located there at the time of the consultation. The provider who conducts your consultation can electronically submit any prescriptions deemed medically necessary (and in compliance with our prescription policies) to a participating pharmacy nearest you.
If my child is sick, can she just use my account for a visit?
Yes they can use your account but may need to create a separate profile for any children, dependents, or spouses. This is to ensure that each person has his/her own medical profile and medical history.
Can Online Doctor Visit be my regular provider?
Download Telemed Driver Jobs
Unfortunately, no. However, we want to support your care between office visits, such as when you are traveling or when you have a limited condition, such as an infection.
Does my insurance cover Online Doctor Visit?
Download Telemed Driver License
We accept payments from FSA, HSA, and HRA accounts, as well as personal debit and credit cards. Please contact your individual insurance provider with regard to specific benefits for online and telemedicine visits.
Download Telemed Driver Download
Who are your medical providers?
Our providers include physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants who are board-certified and credentialed to NCQA standards. They specialize in diagnosing and treating common conditions and are licensed to practice in the state in which you request a consultation. Our providers have incorporated Online Doctor Visit into their practice because they want to provide a cost-effective alternative to traditional care settings.
How much does a consultation cost?
For a membership of only $29.99 a month, you can begin accessing Online Doctor Visit. If your employer offers online/telemedicine visits as a benefit, the amount you pay per visit (after membership) will be much lower.
Can I get a copy of my medical records?
Yes! Simply log in to our secure website to print or download your medical record. We store medical records as PDF documents, so they are easy to keep or share with your physician.
Can you send my medical record to a designated person, entity, or company?
We are HIPAA compliant and have policies in place to prevent unauthorized disclosure of your protected health information. If you would like us to send or disclose your medical records on your behalf to another person or entity, we require written authorization and signed consent.
Additionally, if you would like to prevent specific disclosure of your protected health information to a specified person or entity, please let us know. You may email [email protected], and one of our compliance officers would be more than happy to assist you with any authorizations, restrictions, or privacy questions.
What are the requirements for using Online Doctor Visit?
Download Telemed Driver Software
Users must be over 18 years of age or have a parent/guardian present at the time of visit. A valid email address is required to log in to your account, and a valid credit card is required to request a visit (if your visit requires a fee).
A high-speed Internet connection is recommended for a higher quality experience. To participate in a video consultation, users must also have a working and enabled webcam.
How can my business offer Online Doctor Visit services to employees?
An unbelievable 73 percent of Americans are unable to meet with their primary care physicians for treatment regarding routine medical conditions. As a result, patients are left to choose among retail clinics, urgent care centers, or emergency rooms. At these locations, patients may spend significant amounts of time in the waiting room and pay excessive fees, all for a relatively benign medical condition. As an employer, you can keep your health costs down and your absenteeism lower by getting your employees and their dependents the care they need, when they need it.
Online Doctor Visit offers employers, unions, health plans, benefits managers, and distribution partners a creative solution to this endemic problem. Let us demonstrate the savings your organization can accrue by partnering with us to offer telemedicine services. To find out more, contact us as [email protected]