Line up at least five giant steps away from the curb or the roadway to wait for the bus. Never run after the school bus if it has already left the bus stop. Never push when getting on or off of the school bus. Always walk at least 10 feet in front of the bus when crossing so that the school bus driver can see you. Be aware - Cross with Care! Which of the following external environmental factors was a primary driver of the company’s business strategy? A political b demograph ic c technologic al d legal Question Number 2) Giant Steps noticed dramatic changes in the music and record business, including transitions away from traditional outlets, new technology forms, changes in.
GIANT STEPS.) d) If a student drops an item in the danger zone, they should tell the driver and not attempt to retrieve it themselves. E) Students should NEVER run to try and catch the bus. 7) When students prepare to load the bus, there are key issues to be mindful of. One of these, is when students have to cross the road to get to the school.
- Stay in your seat until the driver signals it is okay to stand.
- Before stepping off the bottom step of the bus, look to the rear of bus to make sure no vehicle is trying to pass on the right side.
- Once you are off the bus, move at least 10 feet from the bus immediately. Students planning to cross the road should walk forward 10 feet toward the front side of the bus.
- Wait for the bus driver’s signal to cross the road.
- When the driver signals, walk forward and stop again in front of the bus where the driver can see you, but near enough to the road that you can see in both directions.
- Wait for the bus driver’s signal again.
- Walk, never run, across the road keeping watch on the traffic.
- Never walk behind the bus.
- Never get closer than 10 feet to any side of the bus.
- Never try to pick up something you have dropped on the outside of the bus. Tell the driver, so he or she can pick it up for you.
- Help to look after the safety of small children.
- After unloading from the bus, go home immediately, staying clear of traffic.
1. Bus times are: Launceston (Door of Hope) 8.10am (pick up); 3.50pm (drop off)
Devonport (Argosy) 8.05am (pick up); 3.55pm (drop off)
Latrobe8.30am (pick up); 3.40 pm (drop off)
2. Aim for a calm start to the day that follows a predictable pattern. (e.g. same getting up time, same leaving home time, same route etc.)
3. Be on time to the pick-up point, but do not arrive too early as waiting can be disruptive to a student.
4. Park near the bus. Crossing a car park with vehicles arriving and departing is dangerous.
5. Until the student is safely seated on the bus s/he is the responsibility of the parent/ carer, so conversations with other parents/ carers should wait until all students are safely seated on the bus.
6. Do not allow the student to get on to the bus until it is fully staffed (by the Bus Driver and all Bus Supervisors).
7. Do not become involved in the management of other students. There will be processes and plans around other students that you might not be aware of and your involvement might be unhelpful.
8. Give any medication to the Bus Driver. Remember that all medication must be in a Webster Pack.
9. Do not involve the Bus Supervisors in conversation. Their responsibility is getting the students safely onto the bus. If there is information the school should have, make sure it is written in the Communication Book.
10. Once your student is safely seated on the bus, leave promptly. Some students can find the transition from home difficult and it helps them if parents/ carers do not linger.
If a student is going to be absent for any reason, the parent/ carer must contact the School, not the Bus Driver or a Bus Supervisor.
Giant Steps Drum Set Transcription
In exceptional circumstances, if a parent/ carer knows that s/he will be late getting the student to the pick-up point, s/he should call the Bus Driver before the designated pick-up time and the Bus Driver may wait for the student for no more than 10 minutes. If a student is regularly late, the Principal will contact the parent/ carer to discuss the situation. If the situation cannot be resolved, the parent/ carer may need to make alternative arrangements.
Giant Steps Discogs
Parents/ Carers must notify the school if anyone other than the person(s) listed on the Enrolment Form will be meeting the student from the bus. Parents/ Carers will ensure that the person who meets the student will be carrying photographic ID which they can show to the Bus Driver.
Giant Steps Ireland
Parents/ Carers must ensure that students are well enough to attend school and have not experienced diarrhoea or vomiting at any time during the preceding 48 hours.