MONITOUCH screen configuration software V-SFT and related files can be downloaded. ≫Information on version update ・V-SFT Ver.6 ・V-SFT Ver.5. Hakko CHP assembly tools offer brushless and brush type electric screwdrivers to cover various torque ranges with precision control to meet your assembly requirements. Brushless screwdrivers eliminate carbon brushes, minimize maintenance and are suitable for clean room environments. A quick physical comparison between a genuine Hakko FX-888D (purchased from Element 14) and an exceptionally close knockoff from eBay. Things that might indi. DurationPolyurethane resin is strong in abrasion resistance.Thus, E-NF is suitable for air tools such as air driver. Cold ResistancePolyurethane resin is great at cold resistance. Screen programming software HMI Fuji Hakko UG Series, V6 V7 V8 Series. Fuji screen is also known as Monitouch or hakko Electronics, with very stable operation features, HMI Fuji is a rival with Proface and Mitsubishi. Installation video tutorial (Download link at the end of the article): Installation instructions for images: + Step 1.
- Posts: 2,160
- Joined: Jun 24, 2010
- Karma: +0/-0
HAKKO (907ESD) and SOLOMON (SL-10/30) soldering iron driver
Hakko Usb Driver
Upgrades from v1
1. thermocouple is read properly. The circuit used to get the K-type to go 0-5V came from microchip's app note
2. 3 buttons are replaced with rotary encoder with button
3. DS18B20 is added to read ambient temperature (thermistor returns difference in temp between hot and cold join so you need to know temperature of the cold join to know what is the temp of the tip. I decided to go with DS18B20 because I just figured out I have 10+ of those in the drawer)
Software upgrades (not done yet)
1. deal with hardware upgrades
2. use PI or PID instead of simple hysteresis to control tip temperature
1. make nicer PCB (I make ugly pcb's... especially when dealing with slow speeds like here)
2. there are some free pins that might be used for something ..
ONE SUPER IMPORTANT THING!!!
SID do not have a FUSE on the power input. You MUST HAVE FUSE!!! I do not use fuse on PCB because all fuses I have are for 'wires' so I have 2.5A glass fuse on the wire bringing 24 VAC into the PCB. BE SURE TO ADD THAT FUSE. 2.1-2.5 A is what you need depending on what type of LCD you use. The whole circuit (48W heater + everything on board + standard lcd) takes 2100 mA MAX. On top of that you need current for lcd back light. I have here LCD's that pull 30 mA and I have some that pull 280 mA for the back light, and I used some earlier that pull a whole amper!!! Anyhow whatever you do ADD A DARN FUSE TO THE POWER INPUT!!! DO NOT TURN ON SID WITHOUT IT!!
LOOK HERE FOR UPGRADES
PIC16F690 BASED LATEST VERSION SCHEMATIC (NO PCB AVAILABLE)
PIC18F2550 BASED LATEST VERSION SCHEMATIC AND PCB
PIC18F2550 BASED LATEST VERSION HEX AND COF
SID source is moved to SourceForge so available there
DangerousPrototypes Version of the Soldering Iron Driver (all trough hole)