Schick AE The highest-rated intraoral image quality and diagnostic capability 1, and comes with an in-office exchangeable cable. Make sure Schick is closed; open device manager; update the driver for the camera (will either appear as “Unknown Device” or “USB 2820”) search manually for drivers, select Have Disk; browse to C: drive, Program Files x86, Videology, 64bit, then select the EMVIDEO driver; select the option to install this program anyway.
With added social sensitivity, human resource accountability and threat possibilities. Protecting your company’s employees, assets, integrity and bottom line is of the highest priority. Video surveillance systems are not only an enhance management tool, but a necessity in today’s world.
Schick Communications provides comprehensive, custom designed and fully integrated video surveillance solution for every business, industry, and institution. Whether a 4 camera office or a multi campus school environment, Schick Communications can design, implement and deploy a solution that protects all of your business assets
We can develop a migration plan for your existing digital or analog video surveillance system to keep pace with the latest technologies.
Remote viewing capability is a standard function for all of our digital video surveillance systems and security cameras. You will be able to view any security camera remotely via the internet from a laptop, PC, iPad, iPhone, Android or Android Tablet.
- Facial & Recognition
- License Plate Recognition
- Dual-lens people counting camera
- Auto Tracking Dome Camera
- Bullet, Dome, Fish Eye and 360 degree cameras
- Panoramic View Cameras
- Vari-focal lens
- Visible Security Cameras
- Fixed and Hand Held Thermal Cameras
- Retail Analytics & People Counting
- Gas Detection Cameras
- Machine Vision Cameras
- Traffic Detection
- Remote Viewing PC/Tablet/Phone
- Network Recorders with PoE ports
- Network servers with Raid support
- Hardware & Software Solutions
- August 14, 2015
- Posted by: Syed Shujaat
- Category: Desktop Solutions
THE SCHICK USB CAMERA MUST BE PLUGGED INTO THE COMPUTER’S USB PORT PRIOR TO ENGAGING VIDEO CAPTURE
- From the Clinical or Front Office screen in Eaglesoft, click File Preferences. Choose the X-ray tab. At the bottom, click the Video button.
- For Capture Card, choose Standard Windows Driver Model Device.
- For Default Device, choose Schick Technologies USBCam; Video
- Under the Default Device, select the buttons to be Freeze/Save.
- To capture images, click on the IntraOral Camera on the Clinical virtual screen or go to Activities Images New IntraOral Images.
- If a default video template has been setup under Clinical Preferences, you will be taken into the Advanced Imaging screen where you would need to click on Acquire to open the Video Exam Screen.
- The Video Exam screen allows you to view the live streaming video.
- If there is no default video template setup it will bring you to the Advanced Imaging screen with the Video Exam window already up ready to view and take images.
- To capture an image, click the capture button on the camera to first Freeze. Click the button again to Save the image. You will see the number count on the Video Exam window go up each time you take an image.
- Once you are finished taking all your images, click the red x to close out of the Video Exam screen. This will bring you back to your template to view all your images.
To Create a Template
- Go to Lists Image Templates and click New.
- Give the new image template a name on the Image Template Description line.
- Make sure Default Source is set to Video Capture.
- In the grid, mark the appropriate number of boxes for the template. Each template position should show a picture of an intraoral camera in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click OK to save your changes and close out of the Image Template List.