Veloci Driver Download
Intel Turbo Boost Technology Monitor is a Windows Sidebar gadget which provides simple display of increase in processor frequency when applications request and Intel Turbo Boost Technology delivers more performance.
- Intel Core i5 processor
- Intel Core i7 processor
- Intel Core i7 processor extreme edition
- Intel Core i5 mobile processor
- Intel Core i7 mobile processor
- Intel Core i7 mobile processor extreme edition
Driver OS Support: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10; Driver Video Resolution: Ultra HD (4k) and Full HD (1080p) Size: 203 mm x 102 mm x 229 mm (8 in x 4 in x 9 in) Weight: 338 g (11.9 oz) without cable 405 g (14.3 oz) with cable; Warranty: 1 year. Download Tests, updates and documentation. Drivers are software programs that tell your system how to make the best use of specific pieces of hardware. Update your drivers when a new revision comes out to ensure maximum performance and usability.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows Vista 32bit & 64-bit editions with Service Pack 1 & 2.
- Microsoft Windows 7 32bit & 64bit editions.
- Microsoft Windows 8 32bit & 64bit editions.
English, French, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Danish, German, Spanish, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish
- Copy the file TurboBoostSetup.exe to your system.
- Double click on TurboBoostSetup.exe. Accept the UAC prompt, if one appears.
- Follow the installer prompt instructions to complete installation.
- If installing on the Windows Vista operating system, double click the 'Intel® Turbo Boost Technology Monitor' gadget in the gadget gallery that pops up to install the gadget to the Windows Sidebar. This is automatically done on Windows 7