It should also be mentioned that this camera was made for other companies beside Cisco. So if you have a camera that looks like the one pictured here, this may work for you. The following information will help you install drivers for this webcam on a 64-bit Windows computer. Pretty much any computer you buy these days is going to be a 64-bit system. If your computer was made after 2010, odds are you’ve got a 64-bit computer. (Note: this guide has been tested on Windows 7, if it works for you let us know in the comments below)
Driver: Linux. 5.4.6 Latest: 9/29/2020: Intel® Network Adapter Driver for 82575/6 and 82580-Based Gigabit Network Connections under FreeBSD. Installs the FreeBSD. base driver 2.5.16 for Intel® 82575/6, 82580, I210/1 and I350 Ethernet Controllers. Driver: FreeBSD. 2.5.16 Latest: 8/11/2020. After I updated my Windows 10 Software, the headphone driver for my laptop is gone. I've restarted my computer and even tried different headphones, but the laptop just doesn't recognize headphone drivers. I don't know my driver card, and I don't know what to do. I am facing the same issue.
If you’re still using the Cisco VT II webcam, you’re probably like me. You just want to use the camera and you’re not too worried about having the latest and greatest. These webcams were produced on a massive scale for other companies besides Cisco. I’ve been to thrift stores and found huge boxes full of them. Since this is an older webcam it can be difficult to find working drivers for Windows. It should be mentioned, for any Linux users out there, these don’t require additional drivers on most distros from what I’ve seen. Without anymore delay, here we go with the instructions.
Since Cisco doesn’t have 64 bit drivers available that I know of, we are going to use Logitech drivers. It will require a little finagling but literally anyone can do this.
- Download qc1051enu_x64 and open it.
- Follow the instructions. It should fail at some point, telling you that your system isn’t supported. That is fine, move on to the next step.
- Open the following
C:LogitechQuickCamWebInstallDriversx64PRO364IPRO364V.infand replace each 08CE with 08C7.
- Open Device Manager. You should be able to access it from the Control Panel > Harware and Sound > Device Manager.
- You are looking for an “Undefined Device”. It will probably appear under “Other Devices” and have an exclamation mark by it.
- Right click on the device and choose “Update Driver Software…”
- Click “Browse my computer for driver software” and click the “Browse” button. Navigate to
C:LogitechQuickCamWebInstallDriversx64PRO364and click the “OK” button.
- Click the “Next” button.
- Be sure to make sure you do NOT have automatic updates turned on for this driver. There should be a checkbox you will need to deselect while you’re installing the driver.
- Continue through the prompts and you should have a working webcam. (Test your cam here)
If this worked for you, let us know by commenting below with your version of Windows and any tips you have.
Vt Miltope Driver Download For Windows 10
At Miltope, our entire organization stands behind our products and services. We are there to support our customers in any way possible.
That’s why we’ve introduced an unprecedented warranty policy, On-Point Protection, which will cover some of our key products for up to five years.
Vt Miltope Driver Download For Windows 8.1
Miltope’s ultra-rugged computing products have lead the industry and with On-Point Protection, the company is underscoring its policy of taking ownership in those instances when a product doesn’t perform to Miltope’s high standards.
Vt Miltope Driver Download For Windows
If a customer ever has a problem, we won’t make excuses. We’ll just make it right.